Four People Suffering From Carbon Monoxide Exposure Taken To Hospital.

Four people were recently taken to the Massachusetts General Hospital emergency room after they were apparently exposed to carbon monoxide in a three-decker apartment in Dorchester, MA. According to local Boston fire authorities, high levels of carbon monoxide were found in the apartment building. It is suspected that the source of the carbon monoxide was a leak from a faulty stove on the second floor of the apartment building.

If you or a loved one has been the victim of a Massachusetts personal injury accident, please call the Boston, MA personal injury lawyer specialists or the Boston, MA wrongful death lawyer experts at the Law Offices of Gilbert R. Hoy, Jr. and Affiliates at 617-787-3700 immediately.  Our Boston, MA personal injury lawyer professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and our Boston, MA lawyer professionals will fight to get you the full and fair personal injury damages that you deserve for your Massachusetts personal injury accident.

Contact our full-service Boston, MA law firm 24/7 at 617-787-3700 or by email at   Your needs are our top priority!

This entry was posted in Boston Personal Injury Lawyer. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply